Monday 18 November 2013

CILIP Ireland..an introduction

Hello

My name is Louisa Costelloe and I am the new Development Officer for CILIP Ireland. As it says on the cover my role is to develop...I will be working closely with the CILIP Ireland Committee to raise awareness of CILIP Ireland and to organise networking and learning events for those of you working in the library and information profession in Northern Ireland. I will also be involved in the organisation of the LAI/ CILIP Ireland Annual Joint Conference. I hope to be an easy point of contact for anyone with an interest in, or working in the library and information world throughout Ireland.

If you would like to read a wordier intro. to me and my library past have a look on the CILIP website: http://www.cilip.org.uk/cilip/about/cilip-people/staff

The point of this blog is to keep you updated on my work and the work of CILIP in Ireland. As well as the CILIP website I hope also it will give you an extra means of contacting me with ideas, questions or concerns.

I'm based in Holywood Library but am very keen to get out and about and meet library and information staff in their workplaces so feel free to extend an invite : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment